New York City September 6 – 9
Choose from the Hotel Edison or Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers.
The Sheraton New York (212) 581-1000 www.sheratonnewyork.com
Explore the world’s most vibrant and distinct city with a stay in the center of all the action. Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers is ideally located in between Times Square and Central Park and amidst shopping, theater, business and entertainment districts. COMFORT IS INVITED: Sink into your Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® bed and enjoy amenities such as Starbucks 1-cup service, Shine by Bliss bath products, a 37″ LCD television and High Speed Internet Access in each guest room. STAY CONNECTED: Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers helps you keep in touch with friends and family at our new Link@Sheraton experienced with free Microsoft stations located in the lobby.
The Hotel Edison (212) 840-5000 www.edisonhotelnyc.com
The Hotel Edison in Times Square, built in 1931 in the same grand Art Deco style as Radio City Music Hall, is situated in one of the most dynamic sections of New York City. Our lights literally shine on Broadway! Just steps from Times Square, walking distance to theatres, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Shopping, Dining, and Centrally Located for Business or Pleasure. An exciting place to stay in the heart of New York City! The Hotel Edison is a smoke free hotel and a fine of $200 US will be levied for anyone caught smoking in their room.
5:45 am Board coach at the St. Laurent Mall (In front of East Side Mario’s)
6:00 am Board coach at Queensway Tours Office (1516 Merivale Rd)
We ask everyone to be at your respective pick up point 15 minutes prior to departure.
9:30 am Brief comfort stop at a Rest Area on our way. (There is no stop at Duty Free on the way to New York City)
12:15 pm Lunch stop at Viewpoint Mall in Scranton, PA for lunch at the food court (on own).
3:30 – 4 pm Expected arrival in New York City.
Day Two & Three:
Enjoy your time in New York City, the City that never sleeps! Both hotels are located in Times Square and walking distance to many great attractions such as: Central Park, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Centre, Top of the Rock, 5th Avenue and all the amazing shops, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Macy’s and the Fashion District, The Empire State Building and many Broadway Theatres. These two days are yours to explore the Big Apple – your way! Your McCoy Tour Host will be available in the lobby of your hotel both days to assist you in any way or to hear your amazing stories!
12:00 noon Check out time. Your luggage (1 suitcase each) will be picked up from your room.
12:30 pm/12:45 pm Coach boarding begins at the Sheraton at 12:30 and the Hotel Edison at 12:45 pm.
1:00 pm Departure from The Big Apple and begin our travel home.
4:00 pm Dinner stop in Binghamton, NY at Cracker Barrel Restaurant or Applebee’s (on own).
Stops will be made at the US Duty Free & Canadian Customs.
10:30 pm Expected arrival time back in Ottawa
- Deluxe round trip motor coach transportation
- 3 Nights Accommodation at the hotel of your choice in Times Square
- Queensway Tours New York City information package and orientation evening
- Services of a Queensway Tour Host on the way to and from the Big Apple and while you are in New York City
- Baggage and service charges.
IMPORTANT: QUEENSWAY TOUR ORIENTATION SESSIONS are for Queensway Tour clients ONLY that are booked on a New York City Tour. You will be asked to register at the door and / or show your tour receipt.
Orientation sessions will be held once a month. Please speak with your Queensway Tour Agent for dates. Please note that there will be no orientation sessions in the months of December, January, or February.
Baggage service will be provided. You will receive your luggage tags upon check in prior to departure. Please ensure that you adhere to our baggage policies. Queensway Tours will pay only the portage charges for ONE large suitcase per person. You are responsible for your carry-on baggage.
- A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking. Balance is due 60 days prior to departure.
- Refunds are not available within 30 days of travel.
- Regular stops will be made for comfort breaks and meals.
- A valid Canadian Passport or enhanced Driver’s license is required to enter the U.S.A
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products (perfume, cologne or hand sanitizer).
- Clients may have to transfer coaches as we have participates joining our tours from all over South Eastern Ontario. The size and style of the shuttle vehicle is dependant on the number of passengers.
- Your Queensway Tour representative is available to assist you in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to contact him/her with any questions or concerns. If you have a problem or complaint about any hotel room or other inclusion on your tour, you must report it to your tour director as soon as possible in order for them to inspect the problem and attempt to have it rectified for you. No complaints will be considered by our office upon return of the trip unless reported to and duly noted by the tour director.
-Tipping for driver and escort is voluntary depending on quality of service.
Step-on guides: We provide a standard gratuity to the local guide but if you feel that he/she has given exceptional service you are welcome to offer them something extra on your own.
- For those staying at The Sheraton please be mindful of mini bar use. The fridge is weight sensitive so that any movement of items that exceeds 15 seconds will cause an automatic charge that cannot be reversed.
*Important: Queensway Tours strongly recommends purchasing Cancellation & Emergency Medical Insurance for multi day, out of country tours. RBC Insurance is available through Queensway Tours.
A Stop at the Duty Free will be made only on the way home from New York City in order to reduce our travel time.
New Customs & Duty Free allowances effective June 1, 2012. Click Here to see the exciting new changes.
Further information on Canada Border Services Agency’s website
Tico Reg. # 03211841